Friday, February 29, 2008

Response from Cambodia!

Hello Emelie,
How are you today?And me not so well.What about your study,it is good? I am very great and happy to know you.And so thanks that you had read my zine,Oh i am sorry that i reply you late.This zine is my first draw, I never draw before.I just finish my final exam in my law school today so I can reply you.You know!when Anne teach me how to draw the zine,at first I think it is difficull to draw but at second time I change my idea cos when I make and draw it my feel so happier.Why I change my mine very fast?I do not know why like this?Could you answer me?cos are studying art,right?
I do not have anything to say just the word very great to know you and very happy you send mail to me.Wish you have good luck good feel and your study better and better.Bye..........
Best wish,
DN

------------------------------------------
I just woke up to this nice email this morning from a girl who I had written in Cambodia. She had made our class a zine and we all got a chance to read them. She's studying to become a lawyer and she's about my age. I will email her back to answer her questions.

-Emelie

1 comment:

breathingplaet said...

that is excellent, emelie!
a