Thursday, January 31, 2008

Keen Reading | Response

The internet has become a stomping ground for the average person and in return, the quality of what's out there has decreased. While I appreciate the ability for anyone to post anything (video or written word), it is sad to sometimes see how free time of American's is often spent.

I see blogging and internet news in two ways. Good and bad.
#1 - Less waste (paper, trees, etc)
#2 - Less jobs (newspapers firing people)

I don't know which is better or worse. Regardless of what I think (or anyone else, really) it will go the way the people want it to go. Whichever people choose to pursue. I don't think paper magazines will ever go away. There is something special about having a physical copy of something. I don't know what else to say...the rest is up to history.

No comments: